We have friends in this weekend from out of town, so we get to play Seattle tourist! Everyone does the same thing when they visit Seattle so I'm guessing our pictures will include the following:
- Posing with a fish-thrower
- Everyone piled on the bronze pig at the market
- A bottom-up shot at the base of the Space Needle
- Posing at the original Starbucks, A Moment in Time in the background
- A shot at Gas Works Park, the city in the background
- A shot at Kerry Park, the city in the background
Any other suggestions? Now if only the weather would cooperate...