Lines on the Road

I sat down with my journal and a pen to write this inaugural blog entry, but found myself staring at the page, unwilling to commit in ink words that I might want to change. I guess I've grown accustomed to my Delete key and the freedom it offers. So I opened TextEdit and here I am...

Dear friends. As many of you know, I have settled in Seattle and call this rainy city my home. This blog is a way of sharing a part of my life with you, and I think it'd be swell if you'd join me. The title of the blog, lines on the road, comes from an older Caedmon's Call song called Faith My Eyes. I won't bog you down with a soliloquy about how we're all on a journey, following the lines on the road wherever they may take us... let's just say this is my way of sharing where the lines on the road are taking me. And how I feel about that. So stay tuned and don't switch that channel...

No comments: