Bring on spring

Since the winter blues have grabbed me in full force, I’ve taken to stalking my favorite clothing websites since their spring collections have been released. Nothing like a pop of color to brighten my day and forget the drizzles outside!

I’ve been prepping my spring wardrobe a bit early this year to take advantage of the sales retailers have been offering – New York & Company recently had a sale for 50% off their new spring collections so I headed over to take a gander. I wanted some colorful pieces and NY&C usually has some great options color-wise.
I LOVE the recent trend of colorblocking so I got this top, a combination of deep navy, gray, and a pretty mint green.


They also had a great selection of royal blue, which I want to incorporate more of in my wardrobe. I picked up this cute patterned top; my new goal is to not be afraid of patterns! I normally prefer solid colors but that can get boring after a while.


Bring on spring!

No comments: