Midweek Tidbits

Holla and welcome to Midweek Tidbits. I hope everyone enjoyed the three-day weekend!

  • Nothing relieves stress like a bit of comedy. Here's a list of the funniest characters on TV right now. The writer mainly chose network shows which is fine with me because I have no idea what's on cable anymore.
  • After visiting iamneurotic.com, you'll realize you aren't as crazy as you thought. Other people do WAY crazier things than you do.
  • I've gotten more into the Olympics this year than I ever have before. I've been trying to follow NBC's Olympic blogs, which give some fun inside perspectives.
  • Speaking of the Olympics, if you haven't seen snowboard cross before then you need to check out this video of the men's final race. Trust me, you'll be inspired! Go Seth Wescott!
     

No comments: