- How to make hammered flower and leaf prints (you get to hit things with a hammer!)
- These newspaper flowers look really pretty and fairly easy to make. She doesn't include a step-by-step guide but I think we could figure them out.
- Fabric flowers are everywhere! I love how they add texture to your outfit or bag. Here's a great tutorial on how to make one.
- As this blogger says, the cool new thing to do is create your own hand-crafted embellishments. You can see how a fabric flower looks great on this hand-made card. (I'm obviously really into flowers...)
- I think these marble magnets make great little gift sets.
Midweek Tidbits: Crafts Edition
I've been feeling super crafty lately... I haven't acted on it and actually MADE something but I've been visiting crafting blogs and sites like an obsessed person. Below are some cool projects I found.