- If you're from Seattle then you've probably already heard of this (or at least got caught in the traffic like I did) but this was one amazing feat pulled off by the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The boy's wish? He always wanted to be a superhero - the Foundation sure delivered.
- Who knew the armed forces harbored such animosity toward Microsoft Powerpoint?
- Chinglish! I think my favorite is "fragrant hot Marxism".
- A look at the inside of one of Microsoft's new buildings. Mark actually worked on this building a couple of years ago.
- Here's a pitch for a movie: Christmastime, the big city, a wisecracking hero, an unlikely sidekick, and the list goes on. I'm sure plenty of movies fit the bill but here's a comparison of two movies with the exact same plot pieces yet two completely different plotlines.
Welcome to Wednesday... halfway to the weekend. Bring it on.